Armani Code Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I am not a huge fan of Armani anything, I think for the most part the brand is there to boost the egos of superficial brand whores
  • I also liked the color a clear to blue and then topping off in black which I thought was really neat
  • The familiar scent that I spoke of is the sandalwood that I am not so familiar with being in women's perfume, but rather mens-- even though I really love the scent
  • Even though the scents used are not normally used together and the sandalwood is rarely used in perfume it works well and I like it
  • When I do wear the perfume, which is only a couple nights a month because I don't think it really fits as an everyday perfume, it lasts all day and really lingers on my skin very well

• by Alpa2zulu

I am not a huge fan of Armani anything, I think for the most part the brand is there to boost the egos of superficial brand whores. So, I have never tried a perfume by Armani until my little brother, who spends all his money on his Armani tops, bought me a bottle of Armani Code which is billed as the secret code of women. Even though Armani Code is not my favorite scent or something that I would wear all the time I think it has merit and the scent is mellow enough for me to keep around when the mood strikes me.

My first impression of the bottle of perfume from Armani was that it was s sexy sleek bottle that I wouldn’t mind keeping out on my

dresser. I also liked the color a clear to blue and then topping off in black which I thought was really neat. To top it all off there was a black embossed floral decal on the one side of it that really sets off the smooth silhouette of the bottle itself. Under the almost black cap of the bottle is a simple pump spray that evenly sprays out a decent amount of the scent.

As for the scent there is something about it that sets it apart from most other scents that are made for women. Armani Code has a super exotic scent about it that is almost familiar, and when you know what the different scents are you can start to pick them out and really see why this ...

• perfume is so unique. The main notes in the scent are orange flower and ginger, which is what I thought made the scent so exotic because they are not scents you smell everyday and you rarely see them together. The familiar scent that I spoke of is the sandalwood that I am not so familiar with being in women’s perfume, but rather mens– even though I really love the scent.

Even though the scents used are not normally used together and the sandalwood is rarely used in perfume it works well and I like it. The sandalwood can be used for men or women and the way it is used here really sets it off well. When I do wear the perfume, which is only a couple nights a month

because I don’t think it really fits as an everyday perfume, it lasts all day and really lingers on my skin very well. I am actually very happy with it when I am wearing it because I was worried about the perfume not meshing well on me since it is always a personal chemical reaction that can make or break a scent.

If you are looking for an entirely unique scent, go ahead and give Armani Code a try. I will admit that it is not really the best every day scent because I think for the most part it is kind of intense. For special nights or for those times when you just need something bold to give you a little boost, then this is the perfect time to pull it out.

Armani Code Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56905692801131/k2311a059/5.9.09