S. Factor Shiny Happy People Spray Shine
  • All in all I think it really does what it is supposed to and it scents my hair well at the same time in a way that is fun and totally different than other products
  • It really doesn't smell that strongly, but it is enough to get noticed and I literally smell my hair all the time
  • I like to use it more as a finishing product instead of as the main hair product to hold my hair

• by Alpa2zulu

Happy Shiny People Spray Shine is so much fun to use and it reminds me of the stuff I used to use in my hair as a child. Not only does the S. Factor Spray Shine add a healthy shine to my hair, but it totally adds a bunch of volume and lifts my roots when they are flat. This is a great styling aid for your hair when you need something to hold, but also add volume while it does that instead of just weighing your hair down. All in all I think it really does what it is supposed to and it scents my hair well at the same time in a way that is fun and totally different than other products.

The thing

I actually like the best about this styling product was that it smells incredible, it is supposed to be strawberry mint, but I think it smells more like strawberry with a hint of lemon. It really doesn’t smell that strongly, but it is enough to get noticed and I literally smell my hair all the time. During the summer months I use the spray on my hair and forego any other scents because it is light enough were it is great for summer, kind of fruity but with a floral scent. People always ask me what the name of my perfume is and then are shocked that it isn’t a perfume but hairspray. Who knew hairspray could smell so good, right?

Anyway, more about the spray because ...

• that is actually why I buy it and use it so much. I like to use it more as a finishing product instead of as the main hair product to hold my hair. It works well with other products and doesn’t weigh down my hair so that it feels and looks like there is a lot of product in it. Absolutely no crunchy felling from the spray either. When it is used with other styling products I like to spray it almost directly into my roots so that my hair does not go flat with the weight of other products in it or as the day progresses.

I especially like to use the Spray when I go out for the evening to a

bar or nightclub with friends and can salsa dance. It leaves my hair looking great when every other girl has flat hair from sweating and it holds the entire time I am out. The shine that it has too is a good looking shine and not a nasty thing so it catches the light and almost glistens, very nice when you are out.

If you are looking for a great hair product to add volume to your hair then check out the line from S Factor. In addition to the volume you will get tons of shine and a great scent in your hair that will kind of take you back to your Strawberry Shortcake days. And at twenty six dollars all of that is entirely worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31905692761131/k2311a059/5.9.09