Lancome Invigorating Body Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I would keep this scrub if only for the way it makes me feel when I use it, but for the cost I will only get to use it for the backne and other body acne problem areas
  • I think it is more of a deep pore cleanser than a scrub, so it should be billed that way
  • I have spent three times that for a slew of body acne products though in an attempt to avoid that problem so this was an acceptable amount to me to pay for something that worked well and didn't require a lot of work other than me taking a shower as I normally would and switching out my body care products
  • If you have problems with body acne and are looking for something to help, definitely check out this bottle of scrub
  • My family member has really bad body acne and she was super happy to find this stuff and deal with a huge part of the issue

• by Alpa2zulu

I don’t really use Lancome products just because I can usually find stuff that works just as good or better for a considerably smaller amount. I picked up the Lancome Invigorating Body Scrub because a family member told me that it worked wonders for the body acne that they had. I don’t have bad acne, but I was getting ready for a big event where I was going to be wearing a backless dress and I wanted to make sure nothing at all was there when I had my dress on.

The Lancome Invigorating Scrub is meant as a full body scrub that gets deep down into your pores so that they are cleaned out and won’t have any irritation. I didn’t think I had large pores on

my back, but I guess because I don’t see them I really don’t know what is back there or how large they are. I did know that I had a couple small breakouts when I started using it and they were gone two weeks later when I needed to wear my gown and no new breakouts occurred.

The cool thing about this body scrub is that it is fun to use because it leaves you with this awesome sensation of tingling everywhere that the scrub touches. In the mornings the scrub is like a jolt because it wakes me up and keeps me feeling great, enough so that I don’t hate having to get up and shower. I would keep this scrub if only for the way it ...

• makes me feel when I use it, but for the cost I will only get to use it for the backne and other body acne problem areas.

For a scrub, I would have liked to have more scrubbing occur as I never felt like my skin was getting polished or anything. Actually I had to use another scrub on some areas where my skin was really dry to get it to smooth out, but I did use the Lancome scrub after wards so that I could get the cleansing effects. I think it is more of a deep pore cleanser than a scrub, so it should be billed that way. And actually it wasn’t described as an acne solution and it does very well in that regard.

A bottle of Lancome Invigorating Scrub will set you back about thirty dollars which is kind of high for a simple body scrub. I have spent three times that for a slew of body acne products though in an attempt to avoid that problem so this was an acceptable amount to me to pay for something that worked well and didn’t require a lot of work other than me taking a shower as I normally would and switching out my body care products.

If you have problems with body acne and are looking for something to help, definitely check out this bottle of scrub. My family member has really bad body acne and she was super happy to find this stuff and deal with a huge part of the issue.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31905692751131/k2311a059/5.9.09