Weleda Foot Balm
  • I probably have more foot balms and creams than anyone I know, but I like to try them out all the time and see what works really great, what smells good and what combination of creams makes my feet look better
  • The Weleda Foot Balm is definitely one of the creams that has made it into my beauty cabinet to stay, and I do toss a lot of stuff out or give it to others who might like something better than myself
  • In the case of Weledas Foot Balm, I tried another product from them which I loved so I decided to give more things off their line a try
  • I think it just depends on how much you need something, but any cuts or redness I have is always gone after I do any intense workouts the day before applying

• by Alpa2zulu

I probably have more foot balms and creams than anyone I know, but I like to try them out all the time and see what works really great, what smells good and what combination of creams makes my feet look better. The Weleda Foot Balm is definitely one of the creams that has made it into my beauty cabinet to stay, and I do toss a lot of stuff out or give it to others who might like something better than myself. This product is different though because first off it is a balm which right away means that it is going to be super thick and work on your feet for a while.

For such a plain bottle I was not expecting it to pack so much punch in terms of the foot

balm. I am so used to brands trying to appeal to customers through the packaging that I sometimes forget that it is what inside that counts. In the case of Weledas Foot Balm, I tried another product from them which I loved so I decided to give more things off their line a try. The balm was the one thing I loved the most and knew I had to keep. I like to use it when I am not going to be on my feet for a while and I can just lather my feet and leave them that way for several hours.

The foot balm is more cream than balm, but it is a super thick cream that can be rubbed into our feet and left to moisturize your skin.

• I usually use a light scrub on my feet when I am showering and rub them with a pumice stone. When I get out of the shower and am getting ready for bed I slather on the balm and put on a pair of thick socks so that the cream can work all night. The next morning all traces of the cream is gone but my feet feel incredibly soft and any rough skin I had the day before is now gone.

What I like most about the Weleda Foot Balm is the way it is made and the ingredients that are used in it. The entire philosophy and mission of the company is to produce products that are created in harmony with nature and use natural ingredients for their products.

The foot balm itself has several essential oils and myrrh and Calendula which are great for your skin.

This cream is great for those who are on their feet a lot. I use it mainly when I want to repair or treat my feet to something nice, but it also works great as a daily moisturizer and protection against calluses and dry skin. I think it just depends on how much you need something, but any cuts or redness I have is always gone after I do any intense workouts the day before applying. My sister who camps a lot and wades streams and stuff getting her feet wet and chafed swears by it and always takes it with her where she and fellow campers require its use on just about every trip.

Weleda Foot Balm

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31905692611031/k2311a059/5.9.09