Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Daily Targeted Deep Wrinkle Treatment  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like products that work right away, quick results are the best especially when it comes in the form of wrinkle cream for my face
  • The tube of Garnier Targeted Deep Wrinkle Cream is rather small and I think that is because it is not meant to be used all over the face but only in very specific spots
  • I usually apply the serum at night because I figure it is the best time since I can wash my face and then won't be exposing it to anything that could reduce how well it works and I won't be applying any makeup either
  • Now that I have been using it for a little over two months I can definitely see a change that is more constant and the wrinkles that were really big before are much smaller and less noticeable, even if they are still there

• by Alpa2zulu

I like products that work right away, quick results are the best especially when it comes in the form of wrinkle cream for my face. Garnier has a new quick action facial serum called Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Daily Targeted Deep Wrinkle Treatment that targets facial skin that has been damaged by everyday environmental stresses including pollution, sun damage and stress. I keep the small tube in my bathroom, but don’t feel the need to use it all the time because when I do use it it lasts.

It does not take a lot of the serum to do the job and it does work very well because my face always looks a lot better afterwards. The tube of Garnier Targeted Deep Wrinkle Cream is rather small and I think that is because it is not meant to

be used all over the face but only in very specific spots. By applying it to the exact areas that I see wrinkles appearing it does not make it possible to need to use as much as one would think you needed.

So the Deep Wrinkle Serum works because of three different ingredients that are usually just a part of a larger tub of cream and not a concentrated solution. The Omega 3 fatty acids, beech tree extract and vitamin A are the main ingredients and highest concentration of ingredients in the serum. In most other wrinkle products the majority of the formula is a bunch of other nourishing ingredients and things like the Vitamin A and Omega 3 acids are just a very small portion. When you apply the formula directly to the wrinkles that you ...

• do have you it is able to get right in and works super fast.

I usually apply the serum at night because I figure it is the best time since I can wash my face and then won’t be exposing it to anything that could reduce how well it works and I won’t be applying any makeup either. I squeeze a very small amount out onto my fingers and gently rub it into the creases that I have around my eyes, on either side of my lips and on my forehead. As soon as I touch the formula to my skin it is absorbed almost immediately, I never have to do much more than just touch it to my skin and gently rub it in a circular motion.

By the time I wake up I can already see a difference

and that difference usually lasts for a good three to four days. Even after that time I don’t feel the need to reapply the formula again right away, but wait about a week and a half before I use it again. Now that I have been using it for a little over two months I can definitely see a change that is more constant and the wrinkles that were really big before are much smaller and less noticeable, even if they are still there.

If you are looking for a wrinkle serum that works right away and keeps on working definitely give the tube from Garnier a try. The only thing I would change would be getting a little more for the $15 but it is relatively cheaper priced compared to other creams I have bought in the past.

judith says :

what are the ingrediants in the Ultra-lift deep wrinkle Rx Intensive?

John says :

These are it’s ingredients: “Water, Glycerin, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclohexasiloxane, Poly C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Omega 3 6), Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol (Glyco-Nutrient Complex), Zingiber Officinalis, (Glyco-Nutrient Complex), Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol,”

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31905692591031/k2311a059/5.9.09