Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit
  • Sally Hansen always comes up with the greatest products and they have more hair removal products than any other brand I know, but I have not fallen in love with all of them
  • This new wax kit is only meant for those hard to wax places that usually have thicker hair along the brows, face and along my bikini line and I love it
  • The best part was that because the strips are pre prepped I didn't have to worry about irritating my skin if the wax got to hot or heating and reheating it when it cooled down

• by Alpa2zulu

Sally Hansen always comes up with the greatest products and they have more hair removal products than any other brand I know, but I have not fallen in love with all of them. There was a single wax kit that Sally Hansen made last year that I loved because it was natural and it worked on areas that I have always had a hard time with using all other brands. This new wax kit is only meant for those hard to wax places that usually have thicker hair along the brows, face and along my bikini line and I love it.

Wax kits are not the easiest thing to use, and I have never

found one that hurts less than any other even though some of them claim not too. The new Sally Hansen strips are easier to use though because they are pre-cut and pre-waxed so that you just place them where you need them and get the job done. The pre-waxed strips cut out a lot of steps and bother that so many people hate when it comes to waxing at home.

Not having to deal with the hot wax makes everything a lot easier, but it also makes it easier to get the job done right. When you are working with hot wax that needs to be spread on your skin and then

patted down with a cloth it is easy to mess up when you are doing things like your eyebrows, upper lip and the bikini line. It really can’t get any easier when it comes to waxing, but it does hurt just as much as a traditional wax session would.

To use the wax kit you should start by washing and exfoliating your skin first so that the wax is better able to grab your hair and not grab onto your skin as much as it otherwise would. The pre-cut strips just need to be chosen for the area that you want to remove hair from and place it on your skin. Once you ...

• Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit
      are sure that the entire area that you have prepped is covered, rub the wax strip onto your skin until you feel that it has adhered to your skin. With a swift motion, pull the strip off in the direction opposite of the way your hair is growing. It is pretty much the same as you would do if you were using a traditional wax kit.

After years of shaving I have thicker hair that does not like to come off easily and sometimes I have to wax a specific area over again, which is not any fun. With this kit I didn’t have to and the one time was good as long as

I rubbed it in well enough. At first it was kinda tricky to find just the right amount of prep that it takes to catch all the hair. The best part was that because the strips are pre prepped I didn’t have to worry about irritating my skin if the wax got to hot or heating and reheating it when it cooled down. It was definitely less intense.

This product is great if you are going on vacation and want something to throw in your bag in case you need to touch up areas. Also, if you want to go out but don’t have the time to do all the prep, it is great to have at home.

Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31905692531031/k2311a059/5.9.09