Cover Girl Lash Blast Luxe Glisten Up Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • Mascaras come and go, but I think this is the first time I have bought a sparkly mascara even though I try to avoid anything with any glitter in it
  • I love Cover Girl for the versatile products they make that are so easily affordable for everyone that wants to buy them
  • I bought the mascara in the Black Cabernet because I wanted to see how much it would make my eyes pop
  • I do wear it out at night though, especially when I go dancing or to a club because the dark lights that bounce through the place every once in a while set my eyes off and I have guys come up to me letting me know that they noticed me across the room because of the twinkle in my eye
  • I would recommend going with the purple tone or the emerald since they have a hint of blue and really make the whites of your eyes pop

• by Alpa2zulu

Mascaras come and go, but I think this is the first time I have bought a sparkly mascara even though I try to avoid anything with any glitter in it. But I saw the new ads for the Cover Girl Lash Blast Luxe Glisten Up because it was so subtle that it gives off just the slightest hint of shine to make my eyes pop. Even with no other glitter or eye catching makeup on my face, my eyes will easily get me the attention that I want.

to buy them. The Lash Blast Luxe formula is very good in terms of coverage and length of coverage, just as much as other Cover Girl mascaras that I had the chance to try over the last couple years. I had thick lashes just with two coats and a few squiggles of the brush at the base of my lashes. I bought the mascara in the Black Cabernet because I wanted to see how much it would make my eyes pop. The three factors combined gave me all the pop I could ever want, but I am not sure what one thing makes them pop the most.

Even though there is a little shine the comes back when you apply the lashes, there is not a huge shine that reflects back in your eyes. In the mirror it looked like there was glitter reflecting off of my lashes where ever I had applied the mascara, but I could not see that from my view of things so it wasn’t such a distracting thing as you would think. The color of the mascara only adds to the effectiveness of the attention grabbing formula.

Because of the all out glam effect the mascara gives me when I am wearing it, I don’t apply it on a ...

• Cover Girl Lash Blast Luxe Glisten Up Mascara
      daily basis. During a regular sunny day that would kind of be a little overdone because they do shine and it could be considered kind of juvenile, like a five year old playing with cheap makeup that is filled with glitter. I do wear it out at night though, especially when I go dancing or to a club because the dark lights that bounce through the place every once in a while set my eyes off and I have guys come up to me letting me know that they noticed me across the room because of the twinkle in my eye. Little do they realize that it
      is a fake twinkle!

If you are looking for something to add a little punch to your look for what ever reason, the new Glisten up mascara from Cover Girl is a great option. It adds a subtle sparkle without being overdone and as a mascara it is a great product. At under ten dollars a tube, there is little else out there that you can find to do the same job and for a novelty product it is a very good buy. I would recommend going with the purple tone or the emerald since they have a hint of blue and really make the whites of your eyes pop.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31905692491031/k2311a059/5.9.09