Sally Hansen Spray On Shower Off Hair Remover for Sensitive Skin
  • And I sincerely hope that Sally does not stop making this because I don't think there is anything else to improve-- I am going to continue hoarding all the cans I can find
  • I like to use the spray in the shower, it makes it easier to get the whole process over all at once
  • The lavender, vitamin e and aloe add a little shine to my skin and I know that the lavender is supposed to help keep my hair from coming back as quickly from other products I have used

• by Alpa2zulu

I was so excited when this new spray on hair remover came out from Sally Hansen last year, because it worked so well, but the only thing stopping me from using it so often was the major itch I had after wards. Truth was, it worked great as a hair remover, but I have always had sensitive skin and using it made me feel so uncomfortable afterwards that I would have to use pounds of soothing, cooling lotion to counteract the way my legs felt. Finally though, after a good year, Sally Hansen has made a version for those with sensitive skin!

Hair Remover is probably the biggest selling product come summer, and I am one of those women that has and will try just about everything. My closet is full of hair removal products, and for the most part the idle

bottles that are in the back are things that didn’t work. The rows of spray on shower off from Sally Hansen though are definite hits that I want to make sure I never run out of. And I sincerely hope that Sally does not stop making this because I don’t think there is anything else to improve– I am going to continue hoarding all the cans I can find.

I like to use the spray in the shower, it makes it easier to get the whole process over all at once. Honestly though, it isn’t nearly as messy, lengthy or difficult a process as other hair removal systems can be. Once you are in the shower it will take about two minutes to spray the entire area that you want and then you only need to wait three minutes before washing it ...

• off. The spray can is able to work right side up or upside down so that you don’t need to twist yourself in all kinds of directions just to get hard to reach places.

As for the spray itself, it is kind of light a light foaming spray because it kind of fizzes onto your skin and then stays there without running. There is no stinging, itching or burning with this new sensitive skin formula option so I am fine leaving it on my skin and there is very little that does not bother me. All you have to do to remove it is apply water, it comes off easier if you have a shower head that you can remove from the wall and spray it on your legs that way it all comes off without having to run it into your

skin.

After the spray is off my legs feel super smooth and it isn’t all just because there is no hair left, but also because the spray itself has moisturizer in it making my skin feel great. The lavender, vitamin e and aloe add a little shine to my skin and I know that the lavender is supposed to help keep my hair from coming back as quickly from other products I have used. It works too, because I don’t have to shave nearly as soon and when I use the spray for a couple weeks in a row the time between uses gets longer and longer. The new Sally Hansen Spray On Shower Off Hair Remover really is a great solution for when you have a little time and the new formula is strong enough for those tough hairs, but super gentle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31905692471031/k2311a059/5.9.09