Neutrogena Deep Clean Relaxing Nightly Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • In addition, I think the wash actually helps me sleep better because it is so calming, I feel relaxed after using it and the smell is soothing
  • I like that the texture is nice and thick, it really helps when I am washing that I can actually feel it and don't think I am using water

• by Alpa2zulu

There are so many facial cleansers out there and each one takes care of different things so it is sometimes hard to find just one that takes care of everything you need, but Neutrogena has always been a great brand. After using their acne body wash for years I needed to find a new facial cleaner since the one I used daily from Clean and Clear was replaced by an updated version that dried out my skin. The new Neutrogena Deep Clean Relaxing Nightly Cleanser is so incredibly good I don’t know why I haven’t been using nightly cleansers more often.

The cleanser is great for evening washes because it gets rid off all the crap that has collected on your face throughout the day while still being gentle enough to use in the evenings. I always wake up with fresh feeling skin that doesn’t

look like it has been through hell the day before, and because the oil and dirt that was on my face has been scrubbed away I don’t have any redness or clogged pores– the worst thing to wake up with. In addition, I think the wash actually helps me sleep better because it is so calming, I feel relaxed after using it and the smell is soothing.

Some of the important things you should know about the facial cleanser if you are considering it for yourself is that it is almost like a body wash. I like that the texture is nice and thick, it really helps when I am washing that I can actually feel it and don’t think I am using water. Makes it last a little longer too I think because otherwise I worry that I am not using enough and it ...

• goes quickly. The cleanser has those little micro beads that are pretty much in everything nowadays. The beads are nice for exfoliating and they add to the creamy feeling that the wash has.

When I say creamy though I don’t mean like putting lotion on your face, it is just very rich in texture and it leaves your skin feeling the same way.

As for how well it works, I have oily skin that I use other products to control during the day, but after using this facial cleanser I don’t feel the need to use as many of them as often. Not only does the cleanser get rid of most of the oils from my face, they actually keep my skin from becoming oily all over again. Usually when I wash my face at nice, with or without a cleanser, it is oily again

by the morning. With the Neutrogena wash I wake up with oil free skin and my complexion has never been better.

I think I have totally found the right balance between effective, moisturizing and something that removes the dirt and oil without drying out my skin. The other benefits including the scent and price for a nice size bottle are just an extra perk, and I would buy this without those two things being exactly the way I wanted simply because they the cleanser works so well.

I do have a sister who has problems with acne and the cleanser has cut down considerably on the number of breakouts she has during any given time. Just thought I would throw that out there since there are so many skin types and we are both able to use it with good results even though we have entirely different issues.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31905692461031/k2311a059/5.9.09