Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer  » General  »
  • Tinted moisturizers are the best alternative to a spray on tan and they actually look better and are a bigger benefit for your skin
  • The main reason I picked up the bottle of Jergens Natural Glow was because I thought it would be a quick way to get some color on my legs before I had a night out
  • As long as I avoid washing or scrubbing the moisturizer off after I have applied it, I keep the color for a couple days
  • Repeatedly using it, which I highly recommend is the best way to build a very natural looking tan over a couple weeks

• by Alpa2zulu

Tinted moisturizers are the best alternative to a spray on tan and they actually look better and are a bigger benefit for your skin. The moisturizer and many others from Jergens have been around for a long time, but their newest formula gives you an even better glow, faster because of the foaming formula that it now comes out in. When you use this foaming moisturizer, you cannot even tell that you have added any artificial color to your skin, it comes out looking so natural.

it would be a quick way to get some color on my legs before I had a night out. Because it is moisturizer I don’t have to do the whole exfoliating routine and therefore I can use it right before I go out without the need for time or planning. For me, these low maintenance, do it on the fly beauty products are my favorites and when I find one that works well I buy loads of it so I will never run out. I am happy to say that I right now have about fifteen bottles of this stuff in my closet, and I probably will not have to make a tanning appointment for a year or two.

The main reasons the moisturizer works so well is because it does not leave any streaks on your skin when you apply it. You apply the foaming lotion in a circular motion, and because of the way it foams up and then blends into your skin, it doesn’t leave any streaks even after it dries. The super light texture of the foam makes it so that the lotion just blends right into your skin on contact and you don’t have to rub it in like you ...

• Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer
      would traditional creamy lotions. I have not figured out what it was yet that makes the lotion feel so incredibly cool on my skin though, almost reminds me of cucumber cream.

As long as I avoid washing or scrubbing the moisturizer off after I have applied it, I keep the color for a couple days. Repeatedly using it, which I highly recommend is the best way to build a very natural looking tan over a couple weeks. It also keeps your legs looking shiny and healthy, not to mention they feel wonderful. If you do want to remove the color though, it is

easy enough and all it takes is a shower and a loofah scrub.

If you are looking for a good body moisturizer that also gives you a little color in the form of tinted moisturizer. There are no streaks, uneven coloring or weird coloring or residue after using, and it all looks so natural on your skin. In fact it looks so natural that you won’t even be able to tell you are using anything to make it look that good. Use it for a healthy glow and continued use for really healthy skin because of all the nutrients that are good for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1905692451031/k2311a059/5.9.09