Shiseido Sun Protection Liquid Foundation SPF 45  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I am wearing the liquid foundation I never experience sunburn or freckling afterwards
  • I definitely notice a difference after wearing the foundation, I definitely feel like my skin looks a little healthier
  • With summer coming, it is a good idea to find the best foundation possible and this is the best option I have found so far

• by Alpa2zulu

Recent medical studies have really shown me the importance of protecting my skin from the sun so now I always look for makeup that has some SPF protection because I actually will apply it daily. Shiseido Sun Protection Liquid Foundation is made to be worn every day and the super strong formula serves a dual purpose without you even noticing it. Not only does it provide you with protection, but there is plenty in the foundation that is good for your skin as well.

The foundation is made especially for when you are going to be outside for a long period of time and need constant protection from the sun’s rays. With an SPF of 45 the foundation is just as strong as plain old sun screen. Amazingly, the strong sun screen protection did not really change the overall texture or composition of

the foundation, which happens with a lot of other brands.

The liquid foundation goes on nice and even, balancing out your skin tone and giving an even complexion. The foundation has a very creamy consistency, that is a little bit less liquidly because of the added sunscreen protection. Just a little bit of the foundation goes a very long way. I am able to get complete and even coverage on my face using a couple dots on my finger. You really do not need a lot to get the job done and I always feel very put together.

I did have a hard time finding the right shade for my skin complexion, because the shade indicator that comes along with them is not exactly the same as the liquid when you apply it. When I applied it,

• it went on relatively sheer, but it is still a good idea to go one shade darker. When I applied the rest of my makeup over it I was very surprised to find that it actually stuck to the foundation better than my regular foundation. Because of this I began using the Shiseido foundation more.

As for a good sunscreen, I always feel like I am well covered and my complexion always looks as if it is well protected as well. Usually when I get sun damage in my face it shows with more freckles the next day and I show sunburn and peel within two to three days. When I am wearing the liquid foundation I never experience sunburn or freckling afterwards.

a little healthier. When I take the makeup off my skin looks very clear and my pores are very even and smaller than they were when I began using the foundation. As it is, it is very easy for me to remove the makeup from my face without using a lot of product.

If you are looking for a really good liquid foundation that offers sun protection, this is a great option. It is a little more than my usual liquid foundation, but at thirty dollars it is still very affordable. The bottle is large enough too so that it lasts a long time with all the coverage that a little foundation can give you. With summer coming, it is a good idea to find the best foundation possible and this is the best option I have found so far.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31905692431031/k2311a059/5.9.09