Almay Bright Eyes Eye Base and Concealer
  • I didn't realize they made under eye concealer and moisturizer to hide the circles and when I went shopping I found out that there were several brands and types to choose from
  • I decided on the Almay Bright Eyes Eye Base and Concealer because it matched my skin tone perfectly and the container looked like it would travel well
  • I like that it blends right into your skin taking on the color of my skin tone no matter where I apply it

• by Alpa2zulu

A friend told me about under eye concealer and moisturizer when I kept complaining about the dark circles under my eyes after beginning to work the night shift. I didn’t realize they made under eye concealer and moisturizer to hide the circles and when I went shopping I found out that there were several brands and types to choose from. I decided on the Almay Bright Eyes Eye Base and Concealer because it matched my skin tone perfectly and the container looked like it would travel well.

The Almay under eye concealer comes in a slim tube

with a felt tip applicator. It is basically as easy to use as a felt tip marker and the tip keeps the concealer from squirting out or going on gunky. The concealer comes out very evenly and spreads on in a thin layer so that it covers your skin with a perfect base of makeup. The concealer itself is very light, but the formula is good enough to give me the coverage I needed.

If you overdo it on the concealer, as most people do, it is not that noticeable because of the sheer base that the concealer

has. I like that it blends right into your skin taking on the color of my skin tone no matter where I apply it. The easy way in which it glides on makes it possible for anyone to use. After I swipe this stuff on, you can’t even tell I have been up all night and have bags under my eyes. It really helps me keep my face looking fresh without even trying too hard.

The bottle is big enough to keep me in concealer for a few weeks, but small enough to fit into ...

• Almay Bright Eyes Eye Base and Concealer
      my pocket so that I can take the concealer with me if I need to. The slim tube is shaped as if it was made to fit in the palm of your hand, perfect for holding and applying onto your eyes with precision. The only thing I worried about was the felt tip going bad before its time from constant use. I hate it when I get a gloss with those felt tips and they are so nasty before I have even made it a quarter of the way through the tube. This felt tip seemed
      to do well though and I didn’t worry about it getting stinky or anything.

As for how I like it, I would definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a quick and easy way to take care of their under eye issues for the day. It covers up dark circles well and adds a little light to my eyes that wasn’t there otherwise. I really think this is the coolest thing I could have added to my beauty regimen and Almay is my new favorite brand because they keep introducing new and improved versions of their popular cosmetic products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31905692401031/k2311a059/5.9.09