Leg Magic Deluxe  » Health  »
2.5
  • One of those pieces of furniture I decided to buy was the Leg Magic Deluxe, and it is one of the pieces I should have passed on
  • Thinking of a pogo stick is actually the best way to think about it because there is a stick straight up with handles coming off the sides for you to hold onto
  • You don't really have to move the top half of your body so the Leg Deluxe is really one purposed instead of being multi faceted like I prefer
  • I would definitely not recommend leaving it out and open if you have children or small pets around because it can fall on them

• by Alpa2zulu

In the last year I have bought several pieces of fitness equipment in an attempt to get a hold of my weight gain from an injury as well as to strengthen my core and other muscles. One of those pieces of furniture I decided to buy was the Leg Magic Deluxe, and it is one of the pieces I should have passed on. I generally look for pieces that work more than one part of my body, I am not a fan of working out so I want to get as much in with as few moves as possible. I can’t do this with the Leg Deluxe.

Basically the Leg Deluxe looks like a complicated pogo stick. Thinking of a pogo stick is actually the best way to think about it because there is a stick straight up with handles coming off the sides for you to hold onto. Along the bottom of the leg deluxe

are two sliders that radiate out from the center. On the two side sliders are a pair of foot pads for your feet to rest. These feet pads sit on a track so that they will slide out from the center and then back in.

There is a simple monitor that keeps track of your repetitions, time spent on the machine, and the calories that you would have burned using the machine. The foot pads move very easily making the movements almost too easy. You don’t really have to move the top half of your body so the Leg Deluxe is really one purposed instead of being multi faceted like I prefer.

The Leg Deluxe works fairly simply. Once you have the piece open you step onto the foot pads which should be near the pole. Using your leg muscles you begin the exercise by pushing the pads outward, sliding on the ...

• track, till you reach the edge of the rack. Using your legs, but different muscles, you then bring your legs back together on the foot pads. This movement should be repeated over and over again, but nothing much else is happening with the rest of your body.

I feel safe on the leg deluxe when I am using it, for the most part, but it is kind of flimsy. If you are not on it, it is very easy to tip over because there isn’t much to it. I would definitely not recommend leaving it out and open if you have children or small pets around because it can fall on them. Therefore, you need to be able to fold it up and put it away. It does easily fold up and down, but it is kind of bulky and doesn’t fit nicely behind or under anything so it needs its own

spot.

I used it regularly for a few weeks to see if I could get any results off of it, but I didn’t notice anything different in the tone or shape of my legs. They didn’t feel stronger and I never felt as if they were toning up any. I did feel tired though after being on it for more than ten minutes. If nothing else I hope I at least lost the calories that the monitor said I was working off.

Personally, I would much rather find a different way to tone my legs than using the Leg Magic Deluxe. It isn’t a fun piece of equipment and there are things out there that can get you better results while also requiring you to use more of your body, in turn working them out.

I would recommend that you skip on this piece of fitness equipment, it just is not worth the money or the time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34905692371031/k2311a059/5.9.09