Loreal H.I.P. Shine Struck Lip Color  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this lip shine in three different colors, turbulent, pretentious and reserved, after trying the first tube I bought and loving the way it felt on, the color it gave me and seeing how long it lasted
  • With the jojoba and vitamin E I know that the gloss is always healthy for my lips when I have them on and I can really tell that they are good when I remove the gloss as well
  • I like that the lip color works for so long and that it is really multi purpose

• by Alpa2zulu

I love the h.i.p. line of makeup because of the very thing the name stands for, high intensity pigment, which means lots of color. The new Lip Color Shine Struck has the most intense shades and bursts of color that you don’t always think will work, but once you have them on they look great. I don’t understand why more lines are not as bold with the colors they choose.

I bought this lip shine in three different colors, turbulent, pretentious and reserved, after trying the first tube I bought and loving the way it felt on, the color it gave me and seeing how long it lasted. What I really loved about the color was that it was totally uniform no matter where r how I put it on. There are so many lipcolors that

will clump in your creases and kind of fade out on the outer rim of your lips making it look like you sucked on a lollipop for color. That is not the case with this gloss and it is just as much on the outer portion of your lips as the inside. Better yet, it doesn’t just add to your lip color, but totally covers your lips to give to give you an entirely covered in lip stick look.

With coverage this thick you might worry that it is going to feel like you have a lot of product on your lips, or super gummy or clumpy, but it does not. This lip gloss does not have any of that sticky feel, no worrying about hair sticking to your lips the minute it gets windy. When ...

• I ;put my lips together and separate my lips don’t stick for a minute and then spread apart, they basically move like I don’t have anything on. With the jojoba and vitamin E I know that the gloss is always healthy for my lips when I have them on and I can really tell that they are good when I remove the gloss as well.

I like that the lip color works for so long and that it is really multi purpose. Usually I reapply lipcolor two to three times a day, especially after meals but I usually do not feel the need to reapply as often because there is so much color that even if a little comes off there is enough there to go through the rest of the day with it on. This also has to

do with the fact that the lip color can be used in more ways than one. I like it best as my main lipcolor and because it already has a natural shine to it I don’t need to add any gloss to it. It really does give me a complete look. On the off chance that I want to go with a different lipcolor that day I can apply a different stain or matte lipstick and then I like to lightly apply the shine struck as a gloss for that extra shine.

If you are looking for a good lipcolor that can also be fun at the same time, give the Loreal H.I.P. shades a try. They are bright colors that go well with any skintone and they are good for you with all their natural ingredients.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31905692301031/k2311a059/5.9.09