Extralasting Liquid Foundation SPF 15 from Avon
  • The reason I love Avon's Everlasting Liquid Foundation is because it is a foundation and a primer in one making it a long lasting foundation that really blends well into your skin and holds makeup well
  • I always get the best look when I go with this foundation and I plan on using this as my main foundation for as long as possible
  • I thought that the size of the bottle was really small at first but it has lasted me a long time and I use it almost daily, but I use it well

• by Alpa2zulu

Avon always has about five different foundations that it carries at any one time and even more on the way and being cleared from the collection. The reason I love Avon’s Everlasting Liquid Foundation is because it is a foundation and a primer in one making it a long lasting foundation that really blends well into your skin and holds makeup well. I was also super pleased that I was able to find a shade that was exactly what I needed because I am only able to find the exact shade fifty percent of the time with each brand.

I love the way the foundation blends right into my skin and the flawless appearance I get once it is all on. It makes applying makeup even better because I am always confident that my makeup

is going to stick and last for as long as I need it. The primer is hugely responsible for this because it gives the foundation a good base to apply itself to my skin and it is already all in the tube, blended into the formula. I always get the best look when I go with this foundation and I plan on using this as my main foundation for as long as possible.

There are twelve different shades of foundation available that work with light, light/medium, medium and deep skin tones. I am a medium caramel tone and it has always been really hard for me to find just the right formula shade for my skin especially as the seasons change and my tan comes and goes. In this formula I went with the ...

• Buff shade which is able to blend into my skin very nicely no matter how much it loses its color in the winter months, in fact it works to make my skin look better.

In addition to being a primer and a foundation there is the added SPF of fifteen added to the foundation. I never remember to add sunscreen before I add my makeup so having it already in the formula eliminates the need for me to buy any for my face and guarantees that I get some on before I leave the house. My skin always feels so much better when I have it on and even after I have removed my makeup. Looking at my skin you can’t even tell that I am wearing foundation, but I can see the difference because

my skin tone is evened out and the few blemishes I have are always well concealed under the foundation.

If you are looking for a good foundation under twenty dollars, Avon usually has at least one formula that works well. I would definitely recommend the Extralasting Foundation because it has the added primer and SPF, two thing you would definitely have to pay a lot more for in other brands or separately and because I love the results I get.

Go easy on the application though because you really only need less than a dime sized dot to get your entire face well covered in foundation. I thought that the size of the bottle was really small at first but it has lasted me a long time and I use it almost daily, but I use it well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31905692201031/k2311a059/5.9.09