Sportline Mini Stepper  » Health  »
  • I loved being able to use the stairmaster at the gym and to get that burn I sometimes take to my own sets of stairs when I have to workout indoors so I was ecstatic when I found the Sportline Mini Stepper
  • I like to keep mine set to the lowest level and just change the speed at which I am working out that way I can step it up if I am feeling good or just slow down if I am hurting without having to get off of it and change the level
  • I love everything about this and don't have any major complaints

• by Alpa2zulu

One of my favorite things to add to my home gym are those products that I can use without having to plug them into an energy source– instead using my own energy to work them. I loved being able to use the stairmaster at the gym and to get that burn I sometimes take to my own sets of stairs when I have to workout indoors so I was ecstatic when I found the Sportline Mini Stepper. This cool little piece of equipment needs no energy but your own to work it and it is super compact, taking up only a tenth of the space a Stairmaster would.

The Mini Stepper is meant to work like a stair master would, making you pump a set of footrests up and down simulating the motion you would make going up

a flight of stairs. Only the mini stepper has taking that huge bulk of a machine and pared it down to just the footrests which are connected to a couple resistance tubes that are responsible for making you work out, and then the base which is only a few inches longer than the footrests themselves.

The mini stepper itself was a wonderful idea and it works just as well as the full size version. The stepper is stable and sturdy enough to really get going on it without feeling like it is moving or going to tip over or anything. The only thing I do do in addition to using it is, when I really get going and want to increase my pace on the stepper I need to move it to where I can ...

• grab ahold of something so that I do not feel like I am going to fall over or lose my balance from moving quickly. Otherwise, I am able to work out on this little piece of equipment extremely well and get a great workout that has my legs looking better than they have in a long time.

The mini stepper works because of the resistance tubes which can be adjusted to make your workout a little easier or a little harder. I like to keep mine set to the lowest level and just change the speed at which I am working out that way I can step it up if I am feeling good or just slow down if I am hurting without having to get off of it and change the level. There is also

a display that keeps track of the steps, time spent and calories I am losing but I rarely go by that, and it is kind of awkward to be looking down at the small screen which is little bigger than the display of a large watch.

If you are looking for a great workout machine that thinks differently about the way it works. You get all the benefits out of the piece, but don’t have to worry about having the room for it or plugging it into an energy source for it to work. You can keep the Mini Steeper put away when you don’t want company to see it or pull it out when you need to workout so you don’t have to have a dedicated room. I love everything about this and don’t have any major complaints.

Kristen says :

I bought this mini stepper salvaged, but it didn`t come with a manual so I can`t figure out how it works. I hope to be able to use this in the winter time in front of the tv. Do you know where I can find a manual? Please help. Thanks a bunch.

Alpha2Zulu replies :

Try eBay or contact the company directly for an additonal manual.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34905692121031/k2311a059/5.9.09