Charles Worthington Dream hair Volumizing Spray  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love it when my hair has tons of volume and sometimes I need to use product to get it that way
  • I don't think this product has a lot of alcohol in it though and instead other products are used to create the volume

• by Alpa2zulu

I love it when my hair has tons of volume and sometimes I need to use product to get it that way. One of those products is Charles Worthington Dream Hair Thickening Spray, which I would have been oblivious too had it not been for my stylist. I have long, thick hair, but because it is so thick I am unable to get any volume and it sits limp, but when I tried this spray I got awesome results and always have to have a bottle nearby.

This thickening spray gives me very full, thick waves of hair that I absolutely love and always want to wear my hair down because of the results I get. The spray works very easily, and I can do my hair in under ten minutes outside of the salon and always get the same results as my stylist would. After washing I towel dry

my hair to get out all the excess water. When it is still damp I spray the thickening spray generously over my hair, especially on the ends. I then blow dry my hair on medium heat while my hair thickens.

The Charles Worthington Spray is different from other bottles that I looked at because it has silk and pearl powders which are included to make your hair appear shinier. Now, I am not exactly sure how you get silk and pearl powder into a bottle of hair spray, but that is what the back of the bottle says. The texture it leaves in my hair is very fine and light. I never feel as f my hair has too much product in it or that it is heavy because of the product that I use. Instead my hair is always very bouncy and very full, it even feels fuller ...

• when I run my hands through it.

Once I began using it I had to include it in my daily hair routine and I don’t plan on going back. I have tried other hair volumizers since then, but I always feel as if my hair does not look as good, either over producted or not enough volume. So, I really think this is the product for me and it is well worth the money.

The smell of the spray itself is pretty pleasant, I don’t get that extreme alcohol scent that most hair sprays have. I don’t think this product has a lot of alcohol in it though and instead other products are used to create the volume. It leaves my hair feeling fresh and healthy rather than making it all crunchy and crisp. It really is the total opposite of other hair sprays because you can run your

fingers through your hair when you are all styled.

Finally the powder that is added to the spray comes into play by giving your locks a healthy shine. My hair is relatively dull after I have blow dried and styled, but a couple sprays of the Dream spray and I get tons of shine back. My hair looks entirely different and not like my own at all because I am not used to seeing it look that good.

If you are looking for a good hair volumizer the Charles Worthington brand makes some very good products that work. I was able to get hair that I love and do not recognize as my own sometimes because it looks so healthy with just a couple spritzes of a spray. I wish my hair could always look this way, but I am more than happy to fake it with a little product and patience.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31905691850931/k2311a059/5.9.09