Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti Puff Eye Roller  » Cosmetics  »
  • There are so many similar products out there that don't really take care of the problem, oh, they work for the first couple hours or so, but they don't really work in the long run
  • I know this is a very popular thing to use, but I am not sure how healthy it is

• by Alpa2zulu

The Garnier Nutriioniste Skin Renew Anti Puff Eye Roller is a god send for folks who work the third shift or any shift that ends up with you having tired looking eyes by the end of it. After switching to the third shift I always had puffy eyes that also took on dark circles and made me look completely tired or like I was dragging or sick. After a week or so of using the eye roller though I had gotten rid of the puffy eye look even while I was still working that third shift.

The Garnier Anti Puff Eye Roller works in two ways, first to reduce the puffy eyes and dark circles you already have under your eyes and then to make sure they don’t come back. It works. There are so many similar products out there that don’t really take care of the problem, oh, they work for the first couple hours or so, but they don’t really work

in the long run. This one does though and I am addicted to applying the gel whenever I can because I don’t ever want to go back to those eyes I had a month ago.

To use the roller ball anti eye puffer you simply take the tube and roll it back and forth on the skin directly underneath your eye. This skin is where you will notice puffiness and dark circles the most so that is where you want to make sure you improve the coloring of your skin. I only need to swipe a single time every day and in the first two weeks my dark circles were gone. At the end of a single week, the puffiness was gone. When I continued to use the gel every day I did not see dark circles or puffiness for the entire time I used it or even within a couple days after use.

There is a lot of technology behind ...

• the anti puffiness gel and the dark skin remover, but I would like to thing that all that does the job without me having to worry about it. Still, since I really like products that use more natural ingredients it is important to me to gather these products that actually work and are safe for my skin. The gel apparently uses caffeine in order to make eyes look younger and much more healthy. I know this is a very popular thing to use, but I am not sure how healthy it is. It does seem to do the job as far as stimulating my skin though because it always feels very tingly after wards and maintains a cooling sensation for a while after wards.

There is also vitamin b5 and “exclusive skin nutrients”. I still don’t know what these skin nutrients are, but I do know that vitamin B5 is good for your skin whether you eat it or just apply it

topically. The gel itself is a very light product, I can barely feel it on my skin after applying it. Once I roll it on it quickly is absorbed into my skin, almost like lotion, without leaving a sticky or gel like residue like I expected. The gel itself had a very pleasant scent, it was not strong or overwhelming, but it has a very subtle chemical like scent that is attempted to be covered with a light perfume.

I really like this product, but I do wish it was a little more natural as there are several ingredients that I do not recognize. I use it everyday and plan on continuing until I find something else that is as easy, is more natural and works as well. Because it is a drugstore brand it is readily available and I can find it anywhere without breaking the bank. Great product for the price and time needed to invest before you realize results.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31905691830931/k2311a059/5.9.09