L’Occitane Purifying Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • So, when I found this roll on deodorant a couple years ago I had to buy it and fell in love with it
  • You can get the deodorant at larger beauty stores like Sephora or Ulta, or straight off the website and it will cost you about fifteen dollars just about anywhere you get it

• by Alpa2zulu

I always have a hard time finding a deodorant that I can use because there are very few that are just deodorant without anti perspirant. So, when I found this roll on deodorant a couple years ago I had to buy it and fell in love with it. The scent is incredible, like other L’Occitane products, it uses essential oils and is good for you because it eliminates toxins that are in your body. Not only is it good smelling, but it does work great and helps control perspiring without being as harsh as most drugstore brands.

The L’Occitane Purifying Deodorant is meant to purify while controlling odor and perspiration when applied to your underarms. The roll on deodorant has a very light scent that you can smell on you, but

not as strong as some deodorants I have tried that you can get a whiff of with every wave of your arm. The purifying deodorant that I have used uses the essential oils lemon, eucalyptus and cardamom which smell incredible together.

This blend of oils is always used when people want to rid their body of toxins so it makes sense to apply it to an area where you do a lot of expelling. The extracts make for a very pleasant combination that is actually very refreshing when you are able to smell it on yourself. The roller ball applicator makes it super easy to apply this deodorant, making it so that it does not go on too heavy and leak all over.

I use the L’Occitane deodorant on ...

• a daily basis and only have to apply twice because it is very good at controlling odor and perspiring. When I am wearing it I don’t have to worry all the time about sweating and showing like I had to with other deodorant only roll ons. About half way through the day I do need to reapply, especially if I have been running around. I don’t have to do it because I begin sweating profusely or anything, but because by then the scent is just barely lingering and I would feel better with it freshly reapplied.

The bottle is about the same size as other roll on deodorants I have tried and lasts as long, the only difference comes in the price, but because I have an allergy

to anti-perspirant I am willing to play the price. You can get the deodorant at larger beauty stores like Sephora or Ulta, or straight off the website and it will cost you about fifteen dollars just about anywhere you get it. This is a lot more than other deodorants especially when you need to use deodorant on a daily basis.

I have come to love this deodorant and will be really sad when it is no longer available because it was a very long time before I found something that I wanted to stick with. Now that I have found something I really like and can use without being self conscious about it, I have tried to buy every roll I can because I never know when it won’t be around anymore.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31905691820931/k2311a059/5.9.09