Borgata Hotel Casino Atlantic City  » Casino  »
1 Borgata Way, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
  • There is a small refrigerator, I found it really noisy though and unplugged it until I left
  • It was a little cold, so I had to bring my sweater, but I think they purposely do that to keep you awake
  • The Izakyza is a fabulous Japanese restaurant, I highly recommend them
  • But I know a lot of people go just for that benefit

• by squishlette

I stayed at the Borgata Hotel and Casino for a business trip a few months ago. It had been two years since I’d been there, but nothing much had changed. There was still a gambling crowd there, loud and boisterous!

Their check-in and check-out is quick and easy. The staff is friendly and will meet your accommodation requests, like if you want a higher floor that is away from the elevator or something. They were very helpful. I got a really bad migraine and couldn’t find anywhere in the hotel that had Excedrin, and the desk clerk gave me some of her own. I

was very thankful. She found me later that night to see if I was feeling any better and to offer me some more medicine, thankfully I didn’t need it.

My room was nice. It was a little dated, they don’t have flat screen TV’s yet. The bathroom was nice and clean, that is always a plus. There is a small refrigerator, I found it really noisy though and unplugged it until I left. The walls are really thin, so I could hear my neighbors clearly, but the bed was nice and comfy, and with the TV on, I barely noticed. The housekeeping ...

• staff kept the room nice and clean. I had clean towels for my morning shower and everything.

Their meeting area was really nice as well. We were able to use the theatre and private dining room for our workshops. It was a little cold, so I had to bring my sweater, but I think they purposely do that to keep you awake.

There were a few restaurants I ate at with some business colleagues. The Old Homestead, Metropolitan and Izabyza. The food was good for what was offered. We mostly went for drinks and desserts though. The Izakyza is a fabulous Japanese restaurant, I highly

recommend them. My colleague and I ate there twice.

I did have some down time and went to the spa for some pampering. My masseuse was fabulous. She didn’t talk my ear off either, just let me lay there and relax, I was quite thankful for that. Being in stuffy meetings all day with business people droning on can give you a pretty bad headache.

For those gamblers they have poker and games for you. Personally I didn’t have the time to worry about it. But I know a lot of people go just for that benefit. I would recommend this hotel for business or for pleasure.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 48905691690931/k2311a059/5.9.09