Starbucks EMU Student Center  » Restaurants  »
900 Oakwood St., Ypsilanti, MI 48197 (734) 487-1157
  • Even though I'm not a big coffee person, I find myself always going to Starbucks to buy a delicious mocha late or frappucino
  • There is only one cake from Starbucks that I like, and that is the lemon cake
  • Many people I know who also go to Starbucks have said the same thing about the food not tasting too good

• by LissaK

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

Even though I’m not a big coffee person, I find myself always going to Starbucks to buy a delicious mocha late or frappucino. I also appreciate how they offer other beverages besides just coffee such as tea, milk, shakes, cocoa, apple cider, etc.

However, when it comes to the food everything starts to go down hill.

Anytime I purchase the food

products from Starbucks they usually taste disgusting.

These food options usually include things such as coffee cakes, muffins, cookies, or other sweets.

I’ve never really been a big fan of coffee cakes, but it’s not only the coffee cakes that are disgusting, but everything else as well.

There is only one cake from Starbucks that I like, and that is the lemon ...

• cake.

Other than that, everything else makes me want to gag.

It’s just a little bit disappointing to me that I can not count on enjoying both food and beverage from Starbucks.

Many people I know who also go to Starbucks have said the same thing about the food not tasting too good.

This isn’t to say that all the food from

Starbucks is bad, but in order to find out what actually tastes good I would need to experiment with all of it and that’s something that I ‘d really not rather do.

I guess all I can say is that at least the beverages are never a let down.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7905691590931/k2311a059/5.9.09