Graco Classic Wood Highchair
  • Then at the last stage, the tray can come off as well as the seat cushion and a child up to I think a maximum of 50 or 60 pounds can use the chair to sit at the table without using a booster seat
  • I don't think I can find a downside to this highchair

• by Brittany Wallach

I received this highchair last year at my baby shower. I registered for this particular highchair from Baby’s R Us (www. babysrus.

com) for two reasons: 1. It looked classier than the others I looked at.

The highchair itself is cherry wood stained and the seat cushion is cream, which make it perfect for either a boy or girl and it doesn’t look out of

place in a formal dining room. 2.

It is convertible. The first stage is the highchair, then when your child becomes a toddler and doesn’t need the highchair anymore, the tray comes off and is replaced by a smaller tray for snacks.

Then at the last stage, the tray can come off as well as the seat cushion and a child up to ...

• I think a maximum of 50 or 60 pounds can use the chair to sit at the table without using a booster seat.

Also, the larger tray comes with a clear hard plastic overlay that easily removes or cleaning and has a space for a sippy cup or bottle.

The seat cushion can be wipe cleaned or thrown in the washer. I put this together myself

and it only took about 20 minutes.

The directions were very easy to read and it came with everything you needed, which was a major plus to me. The screws and bolts were packaged in a labeled plastic tray.

I don’t think I can find a downside to this highchair. It is stylish, easy to use and clean and can be used by a child for years.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 57905691450931/k2311a059/5.9.09