Chicken Run cartoon  » Movies  »
  • I thought this movie was actually pretty good
  • I like that the movie also displays good morals
  • Overall, I would gladly recommend this movie to anyone young or old as it is hilarious, the right length and an overall good family movie

• by Rachelle

Chicken run is an animated cartoon movie about a group of chickens who try to escape from a chicken farm. I thought this movie was actually pretty good.

I thought I wouldn’t like it as it was an animated cartoon but once I watch it I realized it was actually

pretty good.

This is certainly a great movie for kids and adults alike to watch.

There are a few suspenseful scenes and an outrageous amount of hilarious scenes.

I like that the movie also displays good morals.

Not many movies are quite the right length, some are to long and ...

• then again some movies are to short, but Chicken Run is the right length movie.

You can watch the entire movie in one sitting.

While there were many things that were great about this movie there was one aspect of the movie that I did not like.

I did not

like that some of the jokes were lame.

There were a few good jokes in the movie, but there were also quite a few that were actually lame.

Overall, I would gladly recommend this movie to anyone young or old as it is hilarious, the right length and an overall good family movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11905691400831/k2311a059/5.9.09