Melitta Express Kettle
  • I love the Melitta Express Kettle
  • This device is so convenient it even beats regular stove-top tea kettles, and I'm considering getting one for my house

• by Kay
      I love the Melitta Express Kettle. This is the electric version of your regular stove-top kettle (in other words, a self-heating kettle).

I keep it under my desk, where, with a touch of my toe, I can

boil water for tea any time I want.

The heating element boils water quickly, and the comfortable grip keeps your fingers away from the kettle body so you don’t get burned.

The kettle holds 1.

7 liters of water (use cold water forbest results), and it has a filter at the spout that will prevent any residue from the kettle getting into your mug.

Not only is the kettle good for tea, instant coffee,

• Melitta Express Kettle
      hot cocoa, or other drink, but use it for instant soups, too! This device is so convenient it even beats regular stove-top tea kettles, and I’m considering getting one for my house.

Once you invest in

an Express Kettle, you’ll wonder how you lived without it.

Because of its ease of use, I’m considering keeping one in my kitchen and home-office, and I already know that it’s going to be the boss’s next Christmas gift!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53140769140431/k2311a0714/7.14.06