Priya Restaurant In Detroit
Detroit
  • The moment we stepped into this place, I could feel the touch of India due to the amazing paintings and the Indian look that it had
  • Delicious food, excellent taste and variety of items served

• by Ammi
      I happened to visit this restaurant last weekend when we went to meet our friend who resides in Detroit. I really missed out the tasty Indian food as we live in such a place where there aren’t any Indian groccery store nor any

good Indian restaurants.

The moment we stepped into this place, I could feel the touch of India due to the amazing paintings and the Indian look that it had.

Food, Oh! don’t ask how it tasted; I really felt I was back for ...

• an Hour to India.

Delicious food, excellent taste and variety of items served.

One can go for Buffe or Order their food, I wished to have Buffe as I wanted to taste every Item and not just stick to one.

Service is really

good and I heard that it has been in News sometime back for their wonderful service.

When you happen to visit Detroit, do make sure you happen to have your food in Priya, you would never repent to miss out on the Taste of India.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7140769120431/k2311a0714/7.14.06