Abercrombie and Fitch
  • And I think girls (or guys) around 13-17 will like them
  • They are big, cute, and I love the fabric
  • They have amazing things with CHEAP price ($10)
  • Furthermore, A&F's t-shirts have the same kind of problem
  • I definitely recommand it to teenagers out their who like cute, and flirty clothes

• by catfish

Abercrombie and Fitch is a popular brand to the teenage guys and girls. Almost every mall in the states have this brand. A & F (short for abercrombie and fitch) is the “trend-setter” for teenagers. They sell almost everything, such as Flip Flops, Totes, Tops, Bottoms, Perfume, swimwear, scarves…

I absolutely love their lay-back, and simple style. And I think girls (or guys) around 13-17 will like them. I think their clothes are very adorable, and sexy. Their signature styles plaid, and floral.

And, personally, I love their totes! They are big, cute, and I love the fabric. A&F’s products are expensive comparing to its competiter, american eagle. Its price range is from about $20-$150. If you want to get a good bargain, you can go to their outlets or their big sale (christmas/4th of July). A&F’s outlets are awesome. They have amazing things with CHEAP price ($10). And their sales are usually super HUGE, like 20-50% off. (sometimes even more). However, you better go ...

• to their sales in the first few days, because their sizes/color/style might be sold out.

It is true that A&F is a rather expensive brand, but the quality of their clothes aren’t as good. For instance, their tanktops. Their tanktops are good for mathching clothes, and they are very stretchy, but the fabric is too thin (almost transparent), that it rips easily. I once bought a yellow tanktop, and it ripped after 2 weeks or so, and I have only it wore it

once. Furthermore, A&F’s t-shirts have the same kind of problem. Well, their fabrics are thicker, but they still ripped quiet easily. I hope that A&F will consider making the quality of their clothes better since the buyers won’t be too happy about paying that much money for a ripped shirt.

I think overall, Abercrombie and Fitch is a great brand. It has some sophisicated stuff, and styles that are in-trend. I definitely recommand it to teenagers out their who like cute, and flirty clothes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55905691130831/k2311a059/5.9.09