Lactacyd feminine wash
  • It is expensive compared to my old feminine wash but it's worth it

• by lei

As a women we should maintain the normal flora or PH of our vagina. I am using feminine wash for many years but the old feminine wash made me irritable and feeling dry all the time.

I switch to lactacyd (lactoserum lactic acid) just last year.

This feminine wash which is also an antiseptic vaginal wash that can be used everyday as

a feminine wash was recommended by my gynecologist.

This lactacyd was a liquid form and has a mild scent which feels refreshing everyday.

It is expensive compared to my old feminine wash but it’s worth it.

This lactacyd also used to some vaginal infection and even at regular monthly period.

Lactacyd maintains the normal vaginal PH of the vagina so it will ...

• never be irritated and prevent from invasion of microorganism.

The normal flora should be acidic and never be alkaline because it will be attack by some microorganism that will harbor itchiness and even infections.

Lactacyd has an ingredients that is harmless to our vagina, I am using it twice a day before going to work and before going to sleep to feel

refreshing all the time.

Lactacyd never feels me dry and there’s no odor in using it regularly.

It helps me feels clean most especially during my menstrual period.

Lactacyd is the first vaginal antiseptic wash that was first launched and been using a lot of women for many years, that’s why switching with lactacyd is my best choice because I feel comfortable all day long.

Lactacyd feminine wash
    Sing Pei Chin says :

Can I know male can use this kind of feminine wash?

Lei replies :

Hing Sing Pei Chin, never hear that a male can used this feminine wash, this is clinically recommended for female.

Galega says :

It is designed specifically for female body keeping in mind the hygienic requirement after menstruation period, including ideal pH level for the intimate part of female’s body.

It is not intended to be used by a male. You should avoid using it.

alma escober says :

can my 9 year old daughter use lactacyd fem wash?

steffany cabillo says :

hi alma,
    femine wash is actually good for cleaning out the insides of the vaginal canal however it can also more harmful. It can actually cause an infections, irritation, disease risks, odors, and limiting effective screening according to the
    United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).

Galega says :

No, you should not let your daughter to use it before menstruation. I don’t think that at 9 she is having menstruation period. It will happen at around 12 years of age and you should ask her to use any Feminine Wash after that. You should also let your daughter know the correct way of using it.

Max Babe says :

My wife has purchased a 60 ml bottle of LACTACYD FH for use to cleanse her vagineral area as it gets irritations at times. She has a prolapsed uterus. It this produce safe for her to use with this medical condition?

Galega says :

There should not be any problem in using Lactcyd wash by a user having prolapsed uterus. However, if she is taking any medicine for the same then should consult the doctor before using it.

As a matter of fact, it always recommended to keep the private part clean.

tfray says :

have you discontinued the old lactacyd

Galega says :

They have not discontinued the product. The formula has just been improved.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34905691120831/k2311a059/5.9.09