Outkast - The Way You move song
  • But I think mostly the genre is hip hop, but the sound of trumpet make its like a classic dance hip hop song
  • The refrain part is just easy lyrics, its just said 'I like the way you move' over and over again

• by coolvie

Everytime I listen this song, I feel all the emotion is blend become one. This song is really unique, the mix of hip hop, jazz, swing, and dance are come in one melody in this song.

hip hop song.

In the first and beginning of the song, we can listen the beat like clapping hands and then the lyris is rap version.

After reach the refrain part, the sound of trumpet become very clear and looks like dominate the music.

The refrain part is just easy lyrics, its just said ‘I like ...

• the way you move’ over and over again.

I think I just can memorize the refrain part because the other lyrics part is hard to memorize.

The lyrics is tell about the boy who like the girl in dancing, so he always say it over and over again.

This song is very easy if you wanna

dance with it.

The melodic is up tempo but not so fast, its easy to follow the rythm and blend with the song.

Even though this song is hip hop, I think its ok too if you wanna do latin dance with this song, because I have ever do that and the melody and the rhytm is pretty good to do that dance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14905691110831/k2311a059/5.9.09