Facebook
  • I nevertheless signed up and within few moments of having it active, I was getting hooked at it and realized that this site features much more than all the other networking sites combined
  • I was able to create an online Pet as well and had it befriend some of my contacts' pet

• by Kendrick

There are already so many social networking sites out there you’d think another one would just make the list longer and fill our inboxes with more spams.

However, Facebook was totally different. Facebook was first introduced to me by my colleague. Back then, I was using more of Multiply and Friendster. Two social networking sites were enough for me

and maintaining another one is just a waste of time.

Or so I thought. I nevertheless signed up and within few moments of having it active, I was getting hooked at it and realized that this site features much more than all the other networking sites combined. A friend put it quite well when he said it is more ...

• dynamic.

Indeed. The best feature it has is playing games. That is one thing I’m addicted to right now. With the release of Mafia Wars and Know It All Game, I spent hours trying to get a higher score than my friends.

I was able to create an online Pet as well and had it befriend some of my contacts’

pet. As I use it more everyday, I realize why Mike Zuckerberg became the youngest billionaire. Facebook was an icon, a brand already. The users were more affluent. In the Philippines, social networking sites also has their own distinctions and image, Facebook for the upper classes and Friendster for lower ones.

I don’t know how long the popularity will last but

Facebook

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20905691070831/k2311a059/5.9.09