Clarifying Lotion 2 of Clinique
  • This clarifying lotion is so awesome, amazing, and truly different from the other regular toners
  • I never experience any itchiness or appearing of allergies even in the very first time I use it
  • I am totally unaware of the product ingredients or contents but the only thing I know and I want about this product is that it works so perfectly in my skin type and I know my face will never go wrong
  • I love this product so much and it impresses me a lot
  • And definitely, I will recommend all my friends to use this too who have the same skin type as mine

• by amazingme

I have been using the Clarifying Lotion 2 for three months now after I discovered about using the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion of Clinique also. This clarifying lotion is so awesome, amazing, and truly different from the other regular toners. This is the only clarifying lotion I have used that even at once never gives me skin irritation or something.

I never experience any itchiness or appearing of allergies even in the very first time I use it. This is so mild and perfect for my very

sensitive skin.

This takes away more dirt in my face that the simple washing cannot do. My pores become more tight and fine.

No more blackheads and whiteheads at all. My face now is no longer dry and stays fresh all day long.

It also lightens some parts of my face with blemish. This clarifying lotion makes my face well-toned and maintains skin hydration which is good for me because most of the time I am expose to heat during field works.

My face is now noticeably ...

• smooth, clean and always ready to moisturize. I never alarmed even it has an alcohol-like smell.

It is true that this clarifying lotion smells like a wine that perhaps some might get afraid to use but not me because for me it is not the smell that counts besides this is a product from a well-known and trusted brand. I am totally unaware of the product ingredients or contents but the only thing I know and I want about this product is that it works so perfectly in

my skin type and I know my face will never go wrong.

I love this product so much and it impresses me a lot. I treat this now as one of my necessity and priority which I cannot live without.

Of course its price is, let us say, a little bit expensive than regular brand but it is acceptable and reasonable for the effectiveness and satisfaction I get from this product. And definitely, I will recommend all my friends to use this too who have the same skin type as mine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31905691060831/k2311a059/5.9.09