The Ford Focus  » Cars  »
  • I bought a manual Ford Focus, engine 1.6, with electric front windows and alloy wheels
  • I have had this car for two years and I have never had a problem with it yet
  • In my opinion, the car is an easy drive and has excellent features, such as, a brilliant stereo CD player system/radio and it has an easy clean interior

• by Dela

I bought a manual Ford Focus, engine 1.6, with electric front windows and alloy wheels. I have had this car for two years and I have never had a problem with it yet. It has never caused me any trouble, such as, breaking down or having something go wrong with it. The car is economical and so far

it appears to be a good drive for me. The inside of the car is spacious and it has a good size boot area. The shape of the car doesn’t look great, but the main thing is not having a car that breaks down all the time.

In my opinion, the car is an easy drive and has ...

• excellent features, such as, a brilliant stereo CD player system/radio and it has an easy clean interior. The seats in the back can be pushed down if you need to make the boot bigger, which is a bonus for me. The color of my ford focus is black, but there are a huge range of colors to choose from.
        If I was to change this car, I would probably not go for black again, but a lighter color, as with the color black, I am always having to clean it as it is more noticeable all the time.

I never liked Ford cars, but since buying the Ford focus I have been amazed, so I will probably stick to Ford from now on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9905691050831/k2311a059/5.9.09