Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia  » Web sites  »
  • What I find most interesting about Wikipedia is that anyone who uses the internet can easily uptake or edit the contents of the articles

• by Kwajok

Over the years, the internet has increasingly become an important source of information for every research that I do, and I use it to find all kinds of information, most of which I may not be able to find in any books. One very important source of information on the internet is Wikipedia.

Wikipedia

is an online encyclopedia supported by Wikimedia foundation, with articles contributed by millions of contributors all over the world. For almost every topic on which I want to research, if find some information on Wikipedia, and these articles are presented in a good format which makes them easy to understand.

What I find most ...

• interesting about Wikipedia is that anyone who uses the internet can easily uptake or edit the contents of the articles. The liberty of use of Wikipedia by anybody tends to undermine the credibility of some of its articles in terms of quality of the materials presented, but its still a useful source of information
        on almost every topic that that I research about. In I have found information on some of the topics that I never expected to find on the internet on Wikipedia. Anytime you want to research on any subject just go to wikipedia.org and you are sure to find what you want, from “Archaeology to Zoology”

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20805691030731/k2311a058/5.8.09