US Cellular
  • US Cellular is the best cell phone service out there
  • I love their plans which are not too expensive, and I have never had a dropped call with their service
  • There were always problems with being billed too much, and then I couldn't solve my problem due to the language barrier

• by honeytwin

US Cellular is the best cell phone service out there! I love their plans which are not too expensive, and I have never had a dropped call with their service.

Previously, I have tried Cingular Wireless and Sprint and have been very put off by companies such as these. I had trouble with both of these services dropping calls and had problems with billing. When I called Sprint, I could never

understand what they were saying and they couldn’t understand me due to a language barrier. There were always problems with being billed too much, and then I couldn’t solve my problem due to the language barrier. Talk about a deterrent!

US Cellular has always been willing to change my plan whenever I choose and I love their cellphones. I have the the pink Rhythm phone and I absolutely love it! Whenever I ...

• call US Cellular, I know that they will do their best to service my needs and that if and when there is a problem, I know that I will get my problem solved and also get to speak to someone who speaks my language.

I have tried to get everyone to switch to US Cellular mostly because you don’t have the frustration of dropped calls. I remember being with the previously mentioned

companies and not even thinking that anything was wrong with dropped calls. Now that I’ve been with US Cellular for 2 years now, I get very frustrated when the people I talk with on the phone have different services and I get cut off becuase of their dropped calls. How annoying.

Everyone needs to switch to US Cellular right now. There will be no more lost calls, lost time, and lost money..promise!!!

US Cellular

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22805690960731/k2311a058/5.8.09