Fear 2 for PS3  » Games  »
  • I decided to review this game because I loved it and I just had to tell the world about it

• by kristina

OMG! When I first seen the Demo for this game, I was like, I got to have it so I went and got it. This game is not for the weak at heart either. This is a very scary, jumpy game.

If you are a Horror type person than this is the game for you. The graphics in this game are unbelievable.

When you jump, you

jump, when you shoot, you shoot, and there is no freezing at all. The whole time you are playing this game, you have no idea whats around the corner waiting to make you jump out of your seat.

This heart throbbing thriller of a game will have you playing with chills and shaky hands the whole time. I decided to review this game because I loved ...

• it and I just had to tell the world about it.

Once F. E.

A. R.

2 moved past the ending events of the first F. E.

A. R.

is when the game really started to take off. The game is still a very dark and moody game with tons of “Oh crap, what was that?” moments to keep you on the edge of your seats.

You start to undercover more

about Alma during some strange flashbacks during points of the game. Alma also makes several appearances, sometimes helping you while other times almost studying you.

The game even includes some Condemned-like melee combat quick-time events where you’ll have to frantically press the B button to ward off certain fiends. You’ll find yourself hoping and praying your flashlight keeps working because you never know what’s lurking in the dark.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28805690910731/k2311a058/5.8.09