Al Ameer Arabic restaurant  » Restaurants  »
27346 Ford Rd., Dearborn Heights, MI 48127, 313-565-9600
  • Before I even ordered any food I enjoyed the appetizers which consisted of pepperoncini peppers and pickled beets
  • The shawarma came with delicious and creamy garlic sauce
  • It's an experience that I will always remember and I can count on going there to escape to a Middle Eastern delight

• by LissaK

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

I’ve always been the kind of person who isn’t afraid to try new foods of various cultures. I’ve been eating Arabic food for a while now because my boyfriend was Arabic. I was used to his mom cooking certain Arabic foods such as sharwarma, grape leaves, falafel, etc. One day we decided to try eating at

an Arabic restaurant called “Al Ameer”.

Before I even ordered any food I enjoyed the appetizers which consisted of pepperoncini peppers and pickled beets. I ordered something on the menu that I was familiar with and enjoyed eating more than the other Arabic foods, which was the sharwarma. The shawarma came with delicious and creamy garlic sauce.

• While enjoying the shawarma I looked around and noticed the atmosphere was different from other restaurants I had been too. The decorations reminded me of a Middle Eastern empire, I remember elegant chandeliers on the ceiling and extraordinary paintings and embroidered mirrors on the walls.

I’ve only been to Al Ameer one time so I haven’t

gotten a choice to try the other delicious dishes they may have. I was completely satisfied with the service of Al Ameer. It’s an experience that I will always remember and I can count on going there to escape to a Middle Eastern delight.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7805690890731/k2311a058/5.8.09