Breathe Right Snore Relief Throat Spray  » Medicine  »
  • After using this product for two days He noticed a decrease in my snoring
  • I would very much recommend this Breathe Right Snore Relief Product as it seems to really reduce snoring and to make you and your partner more comfortable at night

• by snowy

I have tried Breathe Right Snore Relief Throat Spray a few times. This spray is made by Breathe Right products and is a small bottle that you can use at bedtime to stop snoring. My boyfriend and myself have both been known to snore so using this product at night is something that is a natural fit.

I have used the breathe right strips in the past

to help with snore relief so using this spray product seemed to be a natural progression. The throat spray is very simple to use and can be used just by spraying a little bit in the back of the throat. Three sprays is enough to coat the back of your throat. You use it 30 minutes before you go to sleep.

The objective of this throat ...

• spray is to lubricate the back of your throat so that you minimize the vibrations in your throat caused by snoring and you are able to control the snoring sound.

After using this product for two days He noticed a decrease in my snoring. I havent gotten him to try the product yet, but I will.

This snore spray can be purchased for about ten dollars

for a 2 oz bottle. It can be found at most any drug store or your local walmart. I would very much recommend this Breathe Right Snore Relief Product as it seems to really reduce snoring and to make you and your partner more comfortable at night. This product also comes with 4 breathe right strips should you want to use that at night as well.

I recommend Breathe Right Snore Relief Throat Spray.

Mary Dennis says :

I am also trying to find Snore Stop, cannot find it at Walmart, Walgreen. Has it been discontinued?

Galega says :

Yes, it has been discontinued by the manufacturer. You won’t find it anywhere. Though, some retailers are still selling it. But, it is better to avoid it altogether. I would suggest you to take a list of ingredients and look for similar products. Your pharmacist can help you in this pursuit.

Paige Thomas says :

My husband has used Snore Relief Throat Spray often in the past, and it has really worked often, and better than the nose strips. However, we cannot find it at Wal-Mart, Target, and drug stores in our area anymore. Do you know why it is no longer carried?

Galega says :

Unfortunately, this product has now been discontinued. You are unlikely to find it anywhere.

You should take the list of ingredients and try to find a similar product.

Charlie says :

Why does it seem that Breathe Right Snore Relief Throat Spray is disappearing from the store shelves? Not only can`t I find the product, there isn`t a selling spot on the selves anymore for it.

Galega says :

It has been discontinued by the manufacturer. You won t find it anywhere. Though, some retailers are still selling it. But, it is better to avoid it altogether. I would suggest you to take a list of ingredients and look for similar products. Your pharmacist can help you in this pursuit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26805690880731/k2311a058/5.8.09