ACER Aspire PC  » Computers  »
  • It has fairly limited memory by modern standards, but is probably enough for most people who would consider buying this particular machine
  • I also found that the start up was surprisingly quiet for a PC, which is a previous problem/annoyance I encountered with prior machines
  • The only major grievance I found with the Aspire is that it comes with Windows Vista, NOT Windows XP

• by myworkforcecdp

The Acer Aspire T671-P4 631 is a desktop PC made by Acer. It is a great budget computer from Acer, and can be bought from £350-£450. The tower itself is nice looking, compact and fairly easy to use. It has fairly limited memory by modern standards, but is probably enough for most people who would consider buying this particular machine. I also found that the

start up was surprisingly quiet for a PC, which is a previous problem/annoyance I encountered with prior machines. There is also the useful opportunity to upgrade the memory and the system for future use.

There is no monitor provided with the machine, which is. of course, a negative, but I found I could pick up a monitor that went fine with the computer for fairly ...

• cheap (around £40). The only major grievance I found with the Aspire is that it comes with Windows Vista, NOT Windows XP. I personally find Vista extremely difficult to use, and this was no exception. I cannot get the hang of it, and find that it seems to slow the system down a lot. A lot of games do not run on Vista, and as
        such, the Aspire cannot run many modern games, and those it can tend to be very slow, or encounter problems.

Despite the Vista issues and the lack of a monitor, I have found that the machine has run very effectively and has been easy to use (in non Vista reliant areas). Also, it is the only computer that I have never experienced any faults or problems with.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 19805690870731/k2311a058/5.8.09