Jet Airways  » Airlines  »
  • On a recent flight for Jaipur to London, a return cost me 40,783 India Rupees, which works out to £554.30GBP, one of the best value prices for flights to and from India
  • On board I found the staff to be friendly and attentive
  • Despite this small complaint, I would recommend Jet Airways to anyone planning to fly to or from India

• by myworkforcecdp

Jet Airways is an Indian airline formed in 1993. They currently have over 370 flights daily to over 60 different destinations. I found the flight prices to be great. On a recent flight for Jaipur to London, a return cost me 40,783 India Rupees, which works out to £554.30GBP, one of the

best value prices for flights to and from India.

On board I found the staff to be friendly and attentive. There were clear instructions for what to do in the event of a crash and this made me feel a lot more secure knowing that the staff were well trained. I found the toilets to be very clean too. The cabin was tidy and presentable, and I found the food to be of a decent quality, with a vegetarian alternative offered too. Jet also allow customers to specify a particular meal they would like in-flight, I found this to be a great additive that not ...

• Jet Airways
      all airlines do, and this I feel is one of the things which sets them apart from other airlines.

The only criticism I had was that on my flight I found that the seating and leg room was very cramped. It was very uncomfortable and I could barely move all flight.

Despite this small

complaint, I would recommend Jet Airways to anyone planning to fly to or from India. They provide great value for money. The food is good, the conditions are pleasant, the staff very helpful, and there is always a good array of in-flight entertainment. Jet Airways gets a big thumbs up from me.

Jet Airways

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40805690860731/k2311a058/5.8.09