Dollar Rent-A-Car Vancouver Airport  » Car rental  »
dollar rent-a-car, vancouver international airport, vancouver, bc, ca
  • This whole incident made my trip twice more enjoyable and if I were to rent another car from Vancouver again, it would definitely be through Dollar Rent-A-Car

• by ButterflyEs

During my previous visits to Vancouver, I have had to use four different car rental services. I have to say I have been somewhat satisfied with every single one of them.

However, Dollar Rent-A-Car has been the one that I loved the most.

Last time I arrived from Montreal, I had completely forgotten to make reservations for a car and I only realized it during

my flight.

Since it is less expensive to make online reservations before arrival, I had always proceeded this way and this time, I was on a very limited budget.

I walked up to the rental desk and explained the situation to the attendant.

He informed me that he would have to charge me with the regular fees because it was one of the high demand ...

• periods.

What this meant for me was that I would have to pay about a hundred dollars more than usual; so I asked him if there was anything he could do for me.

He was wonderful.

He actually took the time to look at my file on his computer and saw that I had already used their services.

He accepted to charge the previous rate

that I had paid a couple of months earlier.

I was extremely happy and just wanted to hug him! Not only did I appreciate his professional demeanor, I also loved the rental car that he provided me with: a PT Cruiser.

This whole incident made my trip twice more enjoyable and if I were to rent another car from Vancouver again, it would definitely be through Dollar Rent-A-Car.

Daniel Adamski says :

Hi, My husband rented a car from your location on July 13 - 21. The model of the car was Coroll. I was wondering if a pair of clip on sun glasses for a man was found? Please let us know. Thank you. Have a nice day Jean Adamski

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3805690760631/k2311a058/5.8.09