The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene  » Books  »
  • The Art of Seduction is an excellent book and I enjoyed reading it from cover to cover
  • It takes a lot of talent and ruse to having your way and I noticed that Robert Greene pretty much described the perfect processes, he even gave out examples along the way - that was, by the way, an eye-opening experience because I would have never seen the characters the way they were described unless I had read the book

• by ButterflyEs

This is a book that made me realize once again that it is easy to get whatever we want, as long as we appeal to the others in a certain way. The Art of Seduction is an excellent book and I enjoyed reading it from cover to cover.

What I appreciated the most was that the author clearly described the

types of seducers and the ways to seduce people.

It is just like a step-by-step guide to getting your way with whatever you want.

I just loved it when I came across one of the seducer profiles and felt like he was describing me! It takes a lot of talent and ruse to having your way and I noticed that ...

• Robert Greene pretty much described the perfect processes, he even gave out examples along the way - that was, by the way, an eye-opening experience because I would have never seen the characters the way they were described unless I had read the book.

All in all, I would give a 9 to this book.

I would like to score

it ‘’excellent'’ yet, there were some parts in the book where I got bored of reading - the chapters were long and tedious for no apparent reason.

And one more thing, the passages on both sides of the margins distracted me from the main material occasionally.

Read on, if you would like to get a few pointers on how to get what you want.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17805690750631/k2311a058/5.8.09