Michelina’s Oriental Chicken and Peppers dinner
  • It looked a little small on the plate, and I wondered if it was going to taste even vaguely like Chinese food at all

• by Melissa Glenn
      I am a huge fan of chinese food, but have never found a low-fat pre-frozen chinese dinner before. I just happenned to pick up Michelina’s Lifestyle line, Oriental Chicken and Peppers dinner at my local supermarket.

This was an excellent

dinner for me to choose.

There was plenty of peppers and rice, and the chicken was pure white meat and not processed at all.

It looked a little small on the plate, and I wondered if it was going to ...

• taste even vaguely like Chinese food at all.

I was really surprised at the quality! It tasted just like it would in a restaurant to me! At 250calories loads of minerals and only 3.

5grams of fat, I could not have

picked a healthier chinese dinner.

As I am health and fat conscious I will continue to buy these Michelina Lifestyle dinners.

It only takes me 5 minutes to cook it in the microwave, so its great when I’m on the run! This Michelina dinner cost $2.

99CDN.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27140769070331/k2311a0714/7.14.06