Mediflow Waterbase Pillow  » Housewares  »
1.5
  • Two months ago, I bought a Mediflow Waterbase pillow because I had stiffness in my neck on mornings and I was wishing that a specialized sleep pillow could help me
  • I paid it 70$ CAD which is a lot of money for me to put on such goods and today, I still have the same pain when I wake up
  • I don't like the fact that the pillow is not full of water but only its bottom is
  • I tried to put more or less water in it, but noticed no changes
  • The product itself is of good quality, but because I still have neck pain, it disappointed me so much

• by Miss Crayola

Two months ago, I bought a Mediflow Waterbase pillow because I had stiffness in my neck on mornings and I was wishing that a specialized sleep pillow could help me. I paid it 70$ CAD which is a lot of money for me to put on such goods and today, I still have the same pain when I wake up.

I don’t

like the fact that the pillow is not full of water but only its bottom is. It doesn’t support my head differently that my old cheap pillow. I find it very thick, even when it’s empty. I was expecting me saying « Aaaaah » when putting my head on the pillow, but, even if it’s comfortable, I ...

• don’t feel like it. I was expecting something a lot more comfortable than that. I tried to put more or less water in it, but noticed no changes. At least, my pain isn’t worst then it was before I had it.

Good things though are that the pillow is completely washable and you don’t need to change the water in

it more than once a year. Moreover, the water doesn’t leak from the pillow and it is fairly easy to fill. The instructions to do so are clear.

If you want a real therapeutic and orthopedic pillow, don’t buy this one. The product itself is of good quality, but because I still have neck pain, it disappointed me so much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53805690680631/k2311a058/5.8.09