The Family Man movie  » Movies  »
  • I don't really like the main actors, Nicolas Cage and Tea Leoni but I thought they played these roles very well
  • One of the best things about this movie is that it is down to earth
  • Overall, I would gladly recommend this movie to the young and old alike

• by Rachelle

The Family Man is a great drama movie. It stars Nicolas Cage and Tea Leoni. In this movie Nicolas Cage’s character get’s to see how life would have been if he would have married his girlfriend instead of splitting.

I thought this was a great family movie. It’s emotional, dramatic and at some points it’s even

a little mysterious.

I don’t really like the main actors, Nicolas Cage and Tea Leoni but I thought they played these roles very well. One of the best things about this movie is that it is down to earth.

A lot of what happens throughout the movie is real. It’s not made up like a lot ...

• of other movies tend to be.

Another great thing about this movie is that anyone in the family can watch. There is not that much cursing or obscene scenes throughout the movie.

While there are indeed many things I liked about this movie there is one thing I did not like. There are many things that

can ruin a good movie, but nothing ruins a movie more than it playing to long.

I thought The Family Man was to long. Everything about this movie was great except it’s time length.

Overall, I would gladly recommend this movie to the young and old alike. I would just warn that it’s a tad too long.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11805690580631/k2311a058/5.8.09