Bride Wars Movie  » Movies  »
  • Sometimes, when I am tired or depressed, I need a good laugh and one of the method that I invoke to have this is to watch feel-good movies

• by ibizaspain

The movie stars Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway. Sometimes, when I am tired or depressed, I need a good laugh and one of the method that I invoke to have this is to watch feel-good movies. Sometimes cartoons help me with this therapy but I scout for movies like “Legally Blonde” or

“Confessions of a Shopaholic”. This genre makes us forget what lies ahead. At least in a little as 2 hours the most, we get entertained.

The movie starts with the scene about wedding. You cannot escape this I guess taking cue from the title. The story starts with both Liv (Kate Hudson) ...

• and Emma ( Anne Hathaway) as bosom buddies since birth planned all the details of their wedding. The conflict started when there was a mess up on their wedding dates by their wedding planner and as a result both of them have their wedding on the same date.

The story relieves a

plot that is so overused and predictable. There is nothing so much to expect except the clash of girl power, prosperity of wedding gowns and fashion in general and gossip-simulated outrage. But in the softer side, the movie sometimes rekindles a common flame in friends, the undeniable spirit of forgiveness and humility.

Bride Wars Movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11805690510631/k2311a058/5.8.09