Taiwan Luk Foo Park  » Entertainment  »
  • I like the train ride that carried us all over the zoo and let us viewed the different animals
  • Its not really first class but definitely something worth viewing when you're there
  • Yes I know it is scary and I got scared as well but it was really fun since I won't get a chance here in the Philippines
  • They also have presentations for the entertainment of the park goers but after reading the show description, I thought it was a big Disney rip-off and we decided not to continue with it anymore

• by Kendrick

When we went on a package tour in Taiwan in 2007, part of the itinerary was a tour in their amusement park called Luk Fu Park. In Chinese, the park means “six blessings”.

We went there in December and the park is practically deserted. It is divided into different sections with each posting a specific theme. The

first one is their zoo-like park that houses different animals even a white tiger!

I like the train ride that carried us all over the zoo and let us viewed the different animals. Its not really first class but definitely something worth viewing when you’re there.

They also have several rides that are not found here ...

• in the Philippines. One of which was a roller coaster that turns 360 degrees. Yes I know it is scary and I got scared as well but it was really fun since I won’t get a chance here in the Philippines.

show description, I thought it was a big Disney rip-off and we decided not to continue with it anymore.

When you’re there, I’d advise you to ride only the rides you won’t find here in the Philippines to maximize your time. With so many rides, you might not be able to finish the entire park anymore.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 59805690350631/k2311a058/5.8.09