San San Long Lash Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like how it perfectly blends with my lashes and instantly make it long and thick
  • Among all San San eye product, I recommend using this Long Lash Mascara

• by Elizhya

Being a Filipina, I am not blessed with long and thick lashes. But I am proud to have a beautiful eyes and eyebrow. Since my eyelashes are just normal and length, I really feel that there is a need for me to use mascara at certain occasions.

I curl my eyelashes first before applying a reasonable amount of mascara on it. When I was a college student, I always use the Clear Mascara from Home of Beauty

Exclusives (HBC).

It worked fine on me because it is not obvious that I am wearing make up.

Then as days pass by, I get tired of it so I switched to San San Brown Mascara.

The small bottle gets easily used up and it does not work well on a cold environment. So at an air-conditioned room, it freezes as well which makes it more sticky and difficult to apply even after shaking the container.

Besides, the ...

• brown color does not compliment my black eyebrows. I then looked for other brands at HBC and end up with San San again.

This time, I choose San San Long Lash Mascara with Vitamins A, C and E. I feel comfortable buying this one because it is a pro-health type of product.

The vitamins in it does not damage my lashes but enhanced it instead. I like how it perfectly blends with my lashes and instantly make

it long and thick.

Without spending so much, I can become more beautiful. The mascara also lasts all day long, sometimes even twenty four hours.

It just disappears once you remove it or wash your face. Its black color is so intense that it dramatically broadens my eye opening.

Among all San San eye product, I recommend using this Long Lash Mascara. It is worth its price, plus it is a hand carried item that can fill your beauty kit immediately.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31805690260631/k2311a058/5.8.09