Why Dogs Chase Cats  » Books  »
  • I think the story is nice but since I'm a cat lover, I didn't like the story showing how cheeky cats are

• by meorly

Why Dogs Chase Cats is a story retold by S. E. Schlosser that I got to read on the internet.

The story is about the married life of Dog and Cat where Cat keeps saying that she’s too sick to work and Dog had to make dinner aside from working. Dog was pretty tired from the entire task he did, working and when he goes home he has to

fix dinner since cat says that she’s always too sick.

One day, Dog discovered that Cat was lying by saying that he’s going to work but instead hid in the cupboard and saw Cat playing with Kitten. He confronted Cat that even caught in the act, still tried to lie.

Dog got so mad and went chasing her around the house.

The story is funny and entertaining.

It is a ...

• good story for kids who want to have a good laugh. Who would have ever thought that there is a reason why the dog always chases cats? I liked the story but it happens to be too one sided, making the cat look like some bad guy.

The story missed some information like the relation of Kitten to Cat. They didn’t specify if Kitten was Cat’s child or a

friend of Cat.

It confuses me but based on what I understood; Kitten is a close friend of Cat though I did want to confirm it from the story. I think the story is nice but since I’m a cat lover, I didn’t like the story showing how cheeky cats are.

They just happen to be smarter than dogs and outwit them a lot, in my own honest opinion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17805690250631/k2311a058/5.8.09