Eskinol Ice Poretherapy Facial Toner  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • Since my face has visible pores I decided to try Eskinol Ice Poretherapy Facial Toner with Viamin-enriched Formula plus Soft Cooling Beads
  • I know that it is also preventing my skin from being rough and unhealthy
  • Before, I used cubed ice because I believe they tighten my pores

• by Elizhya

I always see to it that I cleanse my face before going to sleep. Since my face has visible pores I decided to try Eskinol Ice Poretherapy Facial Toner with Viamin-enriched Formula plus Soft Cooling Beads. For me this is not harsh on my skin because it is dermatologist-tested in the first place. I can say that with regular use, my face has improved. It doesn’t instantly minimize my pore size but it

does it gradually. Let us be realistic, this is not a magic product. This is my personal choice of cleanser because it treated my oily skin just right. The special care it has given me has shown good result after six months. I can hear positive feedback from my family and officemates.

My pores become barely visible and my face becomes smooth and softer. After using my other brand of facial wash, I immediately ...

• cleanse my face with this product and it also helps removing the dead skin cells and accumulated oil. I know that it is also preventing my skin from being rough and unhealthy. This pore minimizer deeply cleans and nourishes skin. Before, I used cubed ice because I believe they tighten my pores. Since I used this Eskinol product, I give up using ice. The soft cooling beads in this toner are effective. It
        works the same way as ice tightens and smoothen my face. I can feel the cooling and relaxing effect after every application.

I always buy the 60mL bottle because I can carry it anywhere. During day travel or overnight stay, I make sure that I have it with me together with my beauty kit. I don’t sleep without using this one. I have seen great changes since I included this product in my beauty regimen.

Eskinol Ice Poretherapy Facial Toner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31805690240631/k2311a058/5.8.09