Redbridge All in 1 USB Hi-Speed Card Reader
  • Redbridge All in 1 USB Hi-Speed Card Reader is one of the best card readers available in our market

• by mehakibehaki

Redbridge All in 1 USB Hi-Speed Card Reader is one of the best card readers available in our market. Not only is the Redbridge All in 1 USB Hi-Speed Card Reader cheap it also gives a data transfer speed of around 480 Mbits per second . Previously I was using a foxin card reader but

the slow data transfer speed it had just made me change my mind into using something better and so I settled for Redbridge All in 1 USB Hi-Speed Card Reader. Redbridge All in 1 USB Hi-Speed Card Reader really is a smart device and as such read all kind of micro, Mini, SD cards, etc ...

• so it is an all in one USB card reader which makes data transfer from any kind of device easy and hassle free. With Redbridge All in 1 USB Hi-Speed Card Reader uploading and downloading of files is just a piece of cake and unlike in my previous card readers I don’t have to
        wait for ages for the files to be transferred.

Redbridge All in 1 USB Hi-Speed Card Reader is elegantly designed and it’s hard and brittle plastic body makes it highly durable. I have had dropped it from great height quite a few times but it the card reader is still in one piece and I am using it even now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 33805690180631/k2311a058/5.8.09