Samsung SyncMaster Flat Monitor
  • I like its built especially the way I can adjust its angle and height
  • This brand new item has good features that I really love compared to the traditional big computer screen
  • I recommend using this product if you are in search of a flat monitor

• by Elizhya

Four months ago, I purchased a computer set with a Samsung SyncMaster Monitor bundled with it. Actually the cathode ray tube that is supposed to be with it is the big one. I just preferred this flat monitor CX156S since it would be easier to transport. This silver monitor is very stylistic. I like its built especially the way I can adjust its angle and height. I can make it properly aligned to my eyes which make it

easier for me to use.

The 15″ Samsung monitor hasn’t caused a large dent on my wallet. For me it is economical. This brand new item has good features that I really love compared to the traditional big computer screen. Since this is flat, I have enough space on my computer table. I can also move it from one place to another without so much hassle when I am cleaning the room. I also find it easy to plug ...

• the cables attached to it.

The monitor menus are not confusing. Everything is orderly on the bottom screen. There are six buttons with specific use. I like the fact that they are labeled properly so I don’t have to go through the trial and error method or process while adjusting the settings. There is also a small LED that indicates if it is currently On or Off. It is placed right next to the power switch of my

monitor. I used the Auto adjust feature most of the time because it always fixed all issues with my monitor display. This Samsung monitor has a long life because it doesn’t heat up even after continuous use. I can withstand the twenty four hours of use which make it more efficient. Plus, it doesn’t consume much electrical energy. I recommend using this product if you are in search of a flat monitor. I am really a satisfied buyer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16805690170631/k2311a058/5.8.09